Tuesday 22 May, 2007

My Poems

To my sweet
I know, my mother is a woman
I know, my sister is a woman
I know, you are a woman


My mother gives me motherly love
My sister gives me sisterly love
But, I’ve never experienced your love


I have tried well to give them their love
I have tried well to get your love
But, now I understand that nothing-
in the world without my love


Shajahan passed us and his wife
But, tajmahal still there
My sweet child hood passed me
But, my memories still there alive
It is true, love never die…




My dear, you are my deer

I love you very much my dear
In my heart, you like a deer


You give speed to my life
You give a clock to my life
And, nothing to compare for my love


I hope, we can live together
And we will make a family together


Love

My sweet, your bright
Makes me a blind


Your presence normalizes
My heart pressures


I am trying to explain
Your soundless love


But, I always fail
On my soul





River and earth

I will obey you, because
You are my hearty
I will obey you, even
When you rejected my offer

You are not only a river
To me , you are my life
You decide, and I do ever

I am only a slave
Because you are my life
I am a desert without you
So, I will obey you



Journey Journey


We’re all civilized by a journey
We’re all completed a journey
We’re all in a journey
We’ll start another journey

The life is incomplete without journey
Knowledge is a journey
A journey starts at the end of a journey

3 comments:

mano said...

ya..good.. when u started to write poem.. hmmm.. keep it up dear...

Unknown said...

poem is wonderfull. my ques is whom wrote this poem

Akbar Sadakhathulla.K said...

really good..keep it up....