Thursday 18 February, 2010

Oh God, you are the creation of our mind….

Oh God, you are the creation of our mind….

When I was preparing the bed in the night to sleep my little kids after switching on the fan and mosquito repellent, one asked me “now we have switched on the fan to escape from hot…then…what is God doing now?!”…..I was surprised and I laughed my self and told them…… “my sweet kutteee..now God would have switched on his air conditioner and would have started to sleep..” she smiled and replied .. “you don’t know anything…if god is sleeping then who will take care of us and the world until morning..…”.

I don’t know why he has created us in this beautiful earth. Is it to make him happy?, really I don’t know, he becomes happy when we visit a particular place and he do favors only those visit such places and do what he says, why people are pouring money over the gods (idols), and making the god’s home(?!) (religious holy places) a luxurious one, while the needy people are struggling for food and shelter, if anybody asks them , they say it is to make the God happy, then you tell me what the difference between human and God. We are making happy our fellow men to get something, if we are doing the similar thing for God also, then, that means God do favours only for those make him happy, Oh God! you are not different from human.

I don’t know why you are appearing in the form of human, if you are appearing in any form, then tell me what difference between that form and you. Some people are telling me that you have appeared in the form of a human, really I don’t know, Oh God, how you can take the form of a human, people say that you can take any form, then tell me God, what difference between you and that form. I have found many persons are appearing in many places at a time and they are telling they are the God, while they don’t know each other or they oppose each other, oh God, tell me how it is possible. Why you did not make me God, have not you satisfied with my life, if you are seeking me to obey you and if you do favor only if I obey you then tell me God, what difference between you and human.

Many people are telling me they are the messengers and prophets of you to bring human to right path, why do you want sent a human to lead us in right path, then people say that it is for a better dissemination of your teachings. Really I cannot understand you God, why did you created us, and you are telling that something is wrong and something is right, we have to obey you, are you God?! then you are telling that some people appear and lead the human, or they maintain your rules in the earth, Oh, God you are weaker, getting a human help to maintain your rules..very poor. Have you not seen that those human rule maintainers are killing many human in the name of keeping your rules in this earth. What you will get in this business. Tell me God, are you a creation of our mind or are we a creation of you.

Your messengers and your rule maintainers are telling they are right, and each of them are opposing each other, and killing or making the life of human desperate, dont you see that we are fighting each other in the name of you, Oh, God which is right?, whom I believe? Then tell me, where is the truth, if all of them are truth and if one version is only the truth, really God, I am very sorry If I tell you that there is no absolute truth, and there is no God. It is the creation of our mind, even you are also the creation of our mind.

No comments: