Friday 13 February, 2009

Environmentally benign home materials: live with environment

Environmentally benign home materials: live with environment
Environment is life; we cannot live without considering our environment. We are all worried about the climate change and the increasing hotness in the atmosphere. It is the high time to take the correct measures to prevent the global warming otherwise our gift for our grandsons will be a hell than a heaven. So, I prefer to use environmentally benign products that can reduce the carbon production very well and it will not destroy our environment and the ozone layer. When I buy something to use in my home I prefer wooden materials, you will ask me that the production of the wooden materials causes deforestation but I would like to tell you that the carbon production during the manufacturing of a plastic materials and the chemical wastes and its effect on the environment is much higher than the cutting of a tree. We can grow trees again and we can make forests but we cannot bring back the effects caused by those plastics and is not recyclable.
Having wooden materials in home is a status symbol in my home place; we spent much of our money for wooden materials and for their style. The Lombok wooden products are better to use when we consider our environment and their aesthetic style is one more added quality. Their log basket is very much beautiful to see and it can use for many purposes, they given a name log basket but I say it is a multi-purpose basket, many of our homes have this type of basket made by bamboo but that have not much strong and beauty as the Lombok product log basket.
Lombok have wide range of products made of wooden materials and When I have a chance to buy a wooden bed lamp shades I prefer Dupion silk square shade of Lombok, because of its serene and aesthetic style for my room. All other lamp shades have the same quality but my beauty concept says to me prefer Dupion silk square shade for my bedroom.
I don’t like to throw my dirty cloths away so I keep a plastic basket in my room. But, when I entered into the Lombok website I saw beautiful laundry baskets made of natural degradable materials and I feel they can give a good look to my room and now I would like to change my plastic baskets to laundry baskets of Lombok . The cylindrical shape of Jungle string laundry basket is catching my eye and that can give a wonderful gorgeous look to my room when I love to use the natural products. I feel that Lombok’s Sofas & Armchairs surely catch your eyes and the guests enter to your home also. The important matter is that their exotic nature and their aesthetic beauty.

No comments: