Sunday 22 February, 2009

In the middle of two intimate friends..

Rosy ran to me with watering eyes and asked me where her friend rose is while I was entering to the college campus after having lunch. I am afraid when I saw her weeping and asking about our close friend rose. She was like a little kid when she was complaing about rose that, she called him to have lunch but he refused to have and went somewhere else without talking anything. She was searching for him meanwhile she saw me and came to me because she know that rose will not go anywhere without informing me. This time I also worried when she was came to me with watering eyes and I am not aware about where he is now. I asked her not to worry and told her to share the matters before the event.
Rosy: "....you know that I wore a saree today and went to him, but he did not tell anything..you know that I worried and he did not know that my hearts were crying that time..."
Me:"Rosy...why do you tell like this....I cannt understand..tell me the matter.."
Rosy:"....nowadays he did not talk much and he is avoiding me....I dont know why..."

No comments: