Monday 7 December, 2009

A friend in need is indeed

A friend in need is indeed

You would have thought that I am going to write an essay on this topic but it is not. I know you would have read many essays about it and you would have also written about it. Further, you would have the same experience that a friend in need. Everyone have friends and it is indeed to have a friend, but a friend in need is different, it occurs very rarely. The main reason is ‘I’ and we are all narrowing to ourselves always.

But, I am a very lucky person to have friends in need, which does not mean that I always depend on friends. Basically I am a selfish person, that you can see it from blog title itself, that “my life and me”, concentrated only on ‘me and mine’, aha….

First I thought to write about a friend of mine “Bhaskar Kanseri” and about his kind heart, I know it is not a very big deal (bhaskar, do you remember this?!), but, I planned to write about friends generally. The main reason is that I have a lot of friends and all strong in lending their hand when I need it. They will not leave me when I fall in a ditch (santhanam, do you remember this story?) and it is sure I will extend you my hand when you fall in ditch (only in ditch!!!…ok..aha!!..). So, friendship is a two way process and intimacy is the glue that bonds two persons together. That is why we say intimate friend is a friend for ever.

No comments: