Wednesday 9 December, 2009

The fire inside!

The fire inside!

I was searching for a theme to write here in the last few days. I was totally blank and found nothing but a number of topics fly through my mind like moth approaching to the fire. This fire was the result of the burning of my soul and my life. Who will understand my pain but I, who will pour water in to this fire but I, I searched for a long time to find a suitable one, but I found only I am the right person to end the fire, nobody comes.

This fire was from my belly first time, when I stopped it, it started from my heart, then it from my mind. First It was for food, then it was for sex, then it started to fire for power, “I” started to fire and became a very big hot ‘I’, it burned everything near to it and it is powerful to burn anything comes near to it.

No comments: