Friday 1 January, 2010

When you leave me,I will leave this world to live with you eternally

When you leave me,I will leave this world to live with you eternally........


I find nothing wrong if I ask you whether you loved me when you leave me without telling anything and showing another to hold my hand. You had opened all your doors and took me to new worlds of opportunities. I enjoyed every seconds while I was laying on your chest cherished with fruits for another life. I thought you will be with me always and give your selfless love, but you left me making everything as simply some sweet chemicals in my mind. The stamp you made on my mind is very sweeter than you offer me with another.

I would have loved you than this and would have given my blood for you for your sweet breast if you would have told me that you may leave me one day. You showed me the beauty of the world and I was entered in to Makkah and visited the Great Wall by holding your soft beautiful hand and I forgot everything when I embraced you while I was in these two beautiful cities. You had introduced me many of your friends and brought me to their worlds. Tell me, then how you can leave me.

I want you with me again otherwise I will leave this world to live with you forever. But, who will hear my voice, when you don’t have ears and eyes to see my feelings. I know you will not return back again and I have to live with one you showed me. You told me that your heir will be most beautiful than you, and I expect so. You taught me that the physical beauty is itself an expectation and a trap, and the joy of that is short lived but the inner beauty is eternal as you had. I remember the incident when I plucked a flower because of its beauty and I thrown when it was dried, the beauty of the flower killed it and trapped my mind on it. I expect your heir will be beautiful and I have to live with her another life to find her inner beauty until she leaves for another. This is true that we cannot understand the value of something until we lose it. I lost you in the midnight of December 31st and you given me another instead but, you had taken away a year from my life. Goodbye 2009.

No comments: