Monday 21 June, 2010

Happy days and happy life

Happy days and happy life


Hey manungoosey, you would have thought that I might have been stopped writing when you find nothing for a long days, but, no manungoose, I have not stopped writing. I have been with my family and my mind was not free to write to you.

It is sweet as honey that the time with mother, father and with my little kids, nada and nafeesa. You know that I was at home this time for my third sister’s marriage and all the responsibilities were on my shoulders except financial matters. Manungoosey, here we do not use invitation letters to invite neighbors and village people but personally invite them by visiting their homes, I had visited nearly six hundred homes to invite the people for the reception, I have to invite them whenever I meet them even if I visited their homes, otherwise they would not come, and you know that here in village, neighbours and friends come to help even for serving foods for other guests also.

It was finished with all glory, manungoosey, I should thank God for it. But, I was not free even after this function also. I have to help my mother to carry my grandfather to the bath room and to the toilet when my father was not in home. Because my grandfather was paralyzed after he was caught with the prostate cancer and he need help for everything. It is very sad when one needs help for his basic needs and it is terrible when no one is there to help. Really he is very lucky; otherwise he would not get the acquaintance of us. I don’t know what will be the future of me, when I become old. I expect the good, as I learned it from my father and mother; I have to teach it to my children also. I lost many working days for these things, even though, I am very happy that I was able to do good deeds on that days, when many old people are not getting good treatments from their kin and from the society.

No comments: