Tuesday 29 June, 2010

Death, you are the reason for God….

Death, you are the reason for God….


Manungoosey, I know you may think that why I am writing about death again, because, it is the truth of life and that is why God is alive. Once I written that Death is an unexpected guest, now I can say that when there is no death, people including me will not believe in the existence of God and there would not be any religion.

You know manungoosey, My eyes was filled with tears when I heard the sad demise of a 21 year old friend and it was happened on the first death anniversary of his brother, both of them had lost their life in a bike accident. I became dumb for an hour and lost my control. Manungoosey, have you ever thought about the heart of their mother and her feelings?.....I know that she would have scolded the God and hate him….

Oh…God, really I am very happy to see you, but people and all the religion (that I have understood) are telling me that I should leave my body to see you, I have to die, otherwise I cannot see you. Really I don’t know what is after the death, and really I know nothing about you, God.

Manungoosey, why these people are telling about death when they are talking about God…

No comments: