Thursday 8 July, 2010

The Most experienced Guide in our family passed away....

The Most experienced Guide in Our family passed away...
Grand Father Ahammed Kutty Haji Thottoli and Grand Mother Thayumma Poovancheeri
It was a calm and happy morning, because my grand father smiled to me in his hospital bed after a two days silence, and he was able to recognize my voice and gestures, but I did not understood and it was not clear what he was telling.
But, in the evening we were worried when we saw his actions that he was in death bed. I saw gloomy faces around him and dark clouds were covering over my head.

I heard a deep breath and his face was wrinkled like smiling, but the people around me and him started to weep, including my mother, she lost her conciousness and felldown. Doctors rushed to his bead and started to check his pulses, after a few minutes they waved thier hands to cover his face, my uncle and grand father(mother's father) closed his eyes and mouth, then tied his lower jaw with a white cloth to his head.

He was morethan 85, when he was dead, and paralyzed for about six months due to the prostate cancer. He was the yeldest and oldest member in my home and in our Thottoli family(puliyamparamba). It was thursday evening and first day of shaabaan. People started to talk that he gone to God on the best day of the year, because of his good deeds and he was present for Jamaath in Masjid for all five prayers.

No comments: