Wednesday 21 July, 2010

Life has no choice …..

Life has no choice …..


Life, it is beautiful and dynamic. It has not given me any choice when I play it. It happens as it happens, but there is no chance of luck.

When the life offered me the time of finding a spouse, it was left without any choice. Manungoosey, I don’t know how you would react in that situation, but I was totally confused. There are many reasons for my confusion, that, which one I give importance when I select a soul mate, do I want give importance to her beauty, or religion, or caste, or education, or her values, or family status ?. But, my philosophy was that beauty is a trap, and the pleasure from the beauty is ephemeral and it is relative also.

Manungoosey, you know that I give importance to the values that one follows, but I don’t know who comes to my life…I don’t know whether she value the relationships or her prestige or her profession…yes manungoosey I have to leave this to life than expecting the same as I am, expectations brings disappointments always …so the best strategy to enjoy the life is to expect nothing and leave everything to life as it happens.…. and I know that nobody can better understand my mind, but I.

2 comments:

The Enchantress said...

nice blog...

Ku.Muthukumar said...

very good. nice philosophy abot life. but we expect something in every moment in our life(?) otherwise we are also god..