Saturday 6 November, 2010

God sits only in some places and he does not give you anything free

God sits only in some places and he does not give you anything free

“God sits only in some places and he does not give you anything free” this phrase that I got from my life and many of the people believe it. Really I don’t believe in that God when he behaves like human beings or any creatures. I had visited many religious places of many religions not to see the God, but to see how the people believe in their God, I had visited not to seek peace, not to get heaven and not to impress any God, but to see what the people do to impress their God.

The truth I found that people forget their fellow men, and offering money and gold to God, constructing big houses for God and the list is going on. Recently I visited a temple, and there carved on a stone that a minister had spent one crore (10 billion) rupees to reconstruct the temple. But, the people nearby the temple are living in very poor condition; they don’t have enough water facility, housing facility, sanitation and other basic facilities.

I laughed myself when I saw my people were constructing Masjids in a same village because they had been split into groups of same ideology but different leaders. We are offering prayers to impress the God to get heaven, offering money or anything or deposit money in the temple to get something in our life from the God, to make our life easy. Paying money to see the God in temples, and if you are ready to pay more money you can find a place near to God or in front of the queue, or if you are the minister or leader you can see the God alone.

It is true that there is no free lunch, that even the God also would not give you anything free. He gives only when you do things for him, wow, God’s mind is narrow as human mind, and God is similar as human. This is the reason God comes in the form of human and people worshipping human Gods.

No comments: