Thursday 25 November, 2010

Starting of the first Nano Science related magazine in Malayalam

During an interview for a post of technical officer, I had faced many questions regarding my science journalism training course. This interview also changed my mind and I decided to utilize my expertise in science journalism to bring out a new science magazine in my mother tongue, malayalam.

I have named this magazine as "Kunhan Logam" and expect to hit the market in the new year day(1st january 2011) and comes out in every four months. As its name show, this magazine discusses the "kunhan logam" (small world)for malayalee kids, it is aimed to discuss the basics, new discoveries and events happening in nano science and nano technology.

This magazine targeted the kids interested in science and it helps the children to learn the new science.

It is the first nano science related magazine in Malayalam language and also it is the first kid's nano science related magazine in Malayalam language.

It is planned to bring out the magazine as online (in PDF format)and in printed form completely free for kids and schools, but the printed form will be available after reaching the online subscription and the request of the printed subscription to a certain number.

Here is the online magazine http://kunhanlogam.blogspot.com

No comments: